Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I shook Romney's hand!

Jane is a Romney supporter also! She really had a lot of fun at the rally. She loves to watch people. What a goof ball.


After Romney's speech I ran up to the front to meet him. You would not believe the swarm of people. I had Jane in the snuggli and we just pushed our way through the crowd. Once I finally got really close to him I stood up on a chair so he could see me. He was shaking so many people's hands around me and he was about to walk away, but I shook my hand at him and yelled "Mitt". He looked me right in the eye and shook my hand. I was the last hand he shook before he turned around. By the way, the chair I was on was right behind the balding guy with a camera. So I was super close! What a cool experience!! I honestly feel that Romney is a very good person. It was so interesting to actually look in to his eyes because I could just feel a really good presence about him. What a cool guy! Mitt Romney for President!
By the way, I went by myself. Sort of weird, hah? Roy would have had to miss 2 classes, so there was no way he could have gone. He was SOOOO disappointed. It made him feel better that I got to meet him.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cool! Jonathan and I went to a Romney rally a couple months ago. It was pretty impressive. (He wasn't there though.) Too bad he is out of the race.

Rachel said...

i wish he was still in the running! that is cool you got to see him!
let me know your email ad`dress so i can add you to our blog.
rachtwilson@yahoo
thanks!